Tampa CC Group

bjkeen

Hey Becky! I know there is one planned for 5/18 at Bahama Breeze... lots of people cruising from this board and another so they are getting some of the Tampanians together... it is posted on here somewhere... just thought I would letcha know!!!!

Hey Becky

Let me know when. We are coming down just not sure when and who is coming with me. Did you check out What Up With Carnival I think is title of thread. Lots of people asking questions about pricing on Liberty found it interesting

Debbieb

Debbie,

Carnival normally lists prices a year in advance. Some of the other cruises have prices farther out than the Liberty. It may just take longer because it is a new ship. I really don't expect May 2006 prices to be listed until May 2005. I saw prices for the Liberty listed until March 2006.

I haven't heard anything from the rest of the gang. Maybe they will respond.

Hi. I'm not part of the group, but I live in the Tampa area...I do have a question for you folks...does anyone know of a shuttle/limo that will take us from our home in Dunedin to the pier? I can't seem to find an affordable option and the 6 of us won't fit plus our luggage!

Thanks if you can help...

Marci

• 2 weeks later...

Archived