How will Freedom and Mariner differ??

First of all, I have never cruised RCCL, but planning one for April of 2007. I know a little about the Mariner, but VERY little about the Freedom.

If anyone could tell me what the Freedom is all about, I would greatly appreciate it!!! I did call RCCL but unfortunately the person I spoke with didn't know any more than I did.

Decisions, decisions.......I'm sure that whichever one I chose, I will have a great time!!!!!!

TIA

Sharon

Freedom features all of the same features of Mariner but is a bit larger and newer (not out until June 2006). She will also have some new features that they have not revealed yet. Choose Freedom without question

The Mariner, which is a Voyager class ship was among the largest ships in the world until Cunard launched the Queen Mary 2. Not to be outdone, RCCL is going to launch the Freedom class ships which will be bigger than the Queen Mary 2. Basically, the Freedom class will be similar to the Voyager class, just bigger.

Archived