hypnotists on any cruise you have been on?

Coyote

I just got off the Glory and it, of course, was a great cruise. The ship was in wonderful condition, food was excellent, service was top notch. My family had only two minor concerns: Although the performers in the shows are superb in what they do, we personally prefer acts like magicians, comedians, and, in particular, hypnotists. We have been on thirteen cruises and only on our first did we see a hypnotist. It was a riot!! Has anyone been on a cruise recently that had a hypnotist? Our other concern was the noise level coming from the Amber Lounge. We were on deck 6, aft and it was really loud, even after midnight. Did anyone else find this a problem?

Thanks for any replies.

I've never had a hypnotist on any of my cruises. I love hypnotists. I was hynotized once at a fair and of course everyone had a good laugh at my expense. One good thing came out of it, I lost 90 pounds after that. I think the suggestion he gave me worked. Of course I worked at it too.

Guest Time2gocruzn
There was a hypnotist on the Miracle in February...

There was in March too and he was hysterical!!!:D One of my favorite shows!

When I was on the Miracle in feb the hypnotists name was Mike Harvey.

(He was a older man, thin with grey hair) He was so good he even got a woman in the audience hypotize. I was seating next to her, she was doing everything they were doing on stage. she almost feel out of her chair. Her husband had to call Mike over to get her out of it. Mike had some fun with her, it was great. My kids even bought his CD. He said he flew in to port that day just for the show. He must go on other Carnival ships.

If he is on your ship Don't miss his show!

We were on the Valor this past February. Mike Harvey, hypnotist, did the early show, late show, and midnight show. We saw him during the early show and had to stay for his other shows. I never laughed so much and the ones being hypnotized. If he is on one of your cruises, don't miss his show!

:)

I don't remember the guy who was on the Miracle last June, but he wasn't all that good...he stunk as a matter of fact...he and the guy we had at the Paino bar were really bad.....

They were my only entertainment complaints.

I was on the Miracle last week. The hypnotist, Mike Harvey, was only listed as being across from the Pizza counter for 45 minutes the morning which we were in Belize. ("Meet Steve Harvey, the hypnotist"). I thought that was strange. He did not perform anywhere else. We were in Belize when he was at the pizza counter.

We had the hypnotist, Chuck Milligan, on Carnival Spirit for the Christmas cruise. We went to the first show and went back for the second. Our son-in-law volunteered for that one. There were about 20 people on the stage and it was a kick. If you have the opportunity, don't miss this show. This was one of the very best shows we've ever seen on a cruise ship. Amazing!

Archived