Onboard Gifts

sasquatch340622

Hello, I'll be sailing on February 5th, 2012 for a 7-day Mexican Riviera (HONEYMOON!!!) Cruise. The ship, The Wonder, leaves from the Port of LA. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place thats not through Disney, that makes gifts or gift baskets that can be in your room when you arrive. Disney is a little on the expensive side for this and there are not very many options. Thanks for all your replies!

The same way it's done in Port Canaveral, they pay a fee to the cruiseline to be able to deliver.

http://www.theperfectgift.cc is the place to go in Florida, I haven't heard of anyone similar on the west coast, but hopefully someone will speak up. You might want to see what cruise lines call that port home year round and inquire on their respective boards.

Hello, I'll be sailing on February 5th, 2012 for a 7-day Mexican Riviera (HONEYMOON!!!) Cruise. The ship, The Wonder, leaves from the Port of LA. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place thats not through Disney, that makes gifts or gift baskets that can be in your room when you arrive. Disney is a little on the expensive side for this and there are not very many options. Thanks for all your replies!

While DCL has lots of overpriced things - we just got back from the Wonder and I'm glad I bought the Bon Voyage book.. very nice momento keeper

Archived