SA Owner's Suite on DAWN Must Be Bombing

Us2inFL

After the Dawn renovation, adding four SA Deluxe Owner's Suites, I see all four are still unsold for our cruise for Jan 25, 2012.

They were originally priced at $4999 then dropped to $4699, now they're $4399.

The SB (Owner's Suite - two balconies) was less than the SA, then when three of the four were booked, jumped in price over the SA.

Supply and demand, but expect some SA upsells as we head to the end of the year.

After the Dawn renovation, adding four SA Deluxe Owner's Suites, I see all four are still unsold for our cruise for Jan 25, 2012.

The SB (Owner's Suite - two balconies) was less than the SA, then when three of the four were booked, jumped in price over the SA.

Supply and demand, but expect some SA upsells as we head to the end of the year.

I see that is an 11 day, and breaking it on a per day that seems high, even at $4,399. From what I've seen over time, the SB (on Dawn or Star) usually run about $100 more than the SA when all are available.

That will put the Upsell Fairy to work :)

It's still way early. Our December cruise still has a lot of suites available too. But that is normal for most cruises (not special times). Many who want the more expensive suites wait till way close for better pricing. I expect the sales will pick up soon. On our cruise we had all 8 of one category of suite available all year, then on one day, 4 of the 8 sold within 24 hours.

Archived