riviera/marina cabin 7006 or 7020?

Redtravel

I am guessing they are the same size as the aft ones

We were in 7114 & yes they are larger

http://community.webshots.com/photo/fullsize/2141293180101934561rfUlzc

They only negative is you are overlooked

http://community.webshots.com/photo/fullsize/2494331030101934561DrzBze

There are other thread here on the larger balconies just use the search function (top right)

Lyn

My husband and I stayed in 7006 for the Pearls of the Caribbean cruise this last spring. It does have a very large balcony, but be aware that the rooms directly above you have a direct view of you on your balcony, so it's not all that private. Also, for some reason, everything was always soaking wet on that deck -- the chairs, cushions, deck, etc., regardless of the weather. For that reason, we had dry everything off when we wanted to sit out there so we didn't use the balcony very much. The size of the balcony also cuts off the view of the ocean from your room just a bit because it extends out so far. But if you use your balcony extensively when you cruise, you will like this one! Hope this is of some help.

Please help me choose.

on the deck plan there seems to be a larger veranda in front of 7006 and other forward cabins......are they really larger?

I am not sure if you made any decisions yet but we stayed in 7006 on the Marina this past August. We loved it and did not mind people being able to look down on us. You still have the overhang of the upper deck and still some privacy. In fact we either waved or had a conversation with many of the people above us. I just wish they would put loungers on the extended balcony rooms.

Happy Travels,

Tropiclady

Archived