Bottled water

steele Bunny

Does anyone know how many bottles of water you can take on the ship? Do they give you bottles in your cabins? How much do you have to pay for them? We are sailing on the Dream on Oct 22nd. Can't wait!!! I heard that you can bring two bottles of wine on the ship with you. Is that true. Hope so I love my wine!

I answered you on your other thread. Its one 750 ml bottle of wine per adult. So if two adults, yes two bottles total. wine also in your carry on only.

You can bring 12 nonalcoholic bottles, 20 oz or less in your carry on only.

(if you check them, may be confiscated and then wonder why).

The ones they sell onboard are pretty expensive. A small bottle for around $2 and a big bottle that seems to be around $3.50? By the time you add the tip on it. It can add up fast.

The water is filtered, so I just bring one empty bottle of water and fill it at the buffet.

Does anyone know how many bottles of water you can take on the ship? Do they give you bottles in your cabins? How much do you have to pay for them? We are sailing on the Dream on Oct 22nd. Can't wait!!! I heard that you can bring two bottles of wine on the ship with you. Is that true. Hope so I love my wine!

You can take 1 bottle of wine per person 21 and up (maybe it's different with state laws for age) and you can take up to 12 20oz bottles of soda or water. We took 24 sodas and drank 4, left 20 for the steward to throw a party with.

You can take 1 bottle of wine per person 21 and up (maybe it's different with state laws for age) and you can take up to 12 20oz bottles of soda or water. We took 24 sodas and drank 4, left 20 for the steward to throw a party with.

Is that 12 20oz bottles per cabin or per person?

Archived