Whale Watch at Icy Strait Point Ak

timkins42

In September we returned from our cruise aboard the Celebrity Millennium. We stopped in Icy Strait Point and boarded a Catamaran that took us out for whale watching. In all of the excitement of getting off the Millennium and onto the catamaran we did not take any pictures of the ship we boarded for the whale watching excursiion. Sure would appreciate it if anybody could send me a picture they may have taken of the catamaran that was used. Our boarding date for the whale watching was September the sixth. My direct e-mail address is tkinsell@rochester.rr.com Thanks. It was an absolutely fantastic cruise and the shore excursions were great.

In September we returned from our cruise aboard the Celebrity Millennium. We stopped in Icy Strait Point and boarded a Catamaran that took us out for whale watching. In all of the excitement of getting off the Millennium and onto the catamaran we did not take any pictures of the ship we boarded for the whale watching excursiion. Sure would appreciate it if anybody could send me a picture they may have taken of the catamaran that was used. Our boarding date for the whale watching was September the sixth. My direct e-mail address is tkinsell@rochester.rr.com Thanks. It was an absolutely fantastic cruise and the shore excursions were great.

Make sure to go over to the Alaska Port board and post your request there as a lot of us have taken whale watching tours while in ISP. Unfortunately, I have never taken pictures of the boats I have been on but I know others have and even the vendor's websites have pictures of their boats. It might also help if you can list the vendor's name if you know it.

Good luck.

Karen

Photo on the way...not sure if you were on the same boat...but....:):)

BILL

Thanks for the suggestion. My first cruise and I am not really familiar with this site. Again thank you

You're welcome -- hope you find what you were looking for -- ISP whale watching is such a wonderful experience. :)

Karen

Archived