Bernard or Joyce Prince?

yj2cute

they both come highly recommended so I'm sure either one would suit your needs.

We used Bernard last year and will be using him again next week (YEAH!!!), so I can only speak from my experience. We had a most enjoyable time!!!

Happy Sailing!!!

Hi, I just took the Bernard's tour last week. I will have to say that it was the best tour that I have ever had. Our guide was "Slim" and he was just wonderful. Don't know about the other, but I would definately recomend Bernard's to anyone.

Another vote for Bernard. We just keep going back and love every minute of our day with him. We have met Slim and most of Bernards staff, they are excellent!

Have never used Joyce. We feel we are so lucky to have found Bernard and when my daughter and I sail alone we know we are safe and in good hands!

Did JP in July.

We pretty much provided our list of what we wanted to do, and away we went.

Did some shopping, got passport stamps, Maho at the airport, a bit of touring, and ended up at Orient Beach.

Van was nice, AC, beer, and other liquid refreshments.

We used Joyce last October. Could not have asked for a better tour. We emailed a list of places we would like to visit. A bit of discussion as she had some suggestions. We settled on a list and confirmed the reservation. She told us where to meet her and she was there on time and in place.

The tour around the island was informative for not only the adults but it kept the 11 year old DD interested as well. We travelled all over the island, visiting high rent and low rent, a variety of beaches, stores and a wonderful French bakery. Joyce was able to tell us history, current events, and answered all of our questions about island life.

We wanted to go to Dawn Beach for snorkeling, which Joyce kind of, nicely suggested we reconsider. We went with it anyway, only to find the water rough and cloudy due to stirred up sand. Hindsight - we should have listened to her suggestion.

We could not have asked for anything more than we were given during the tour. I would put it in the got your money's worth kind of excursion.

Well I checked availability with both of them for my upcoming visit and Joyce was booked. She did say that she could have one of her associates accommodate us. Since Bernard was available, I booked with him.

I'll come back and post how it goes.

+1 here for Joyce also.

She can accommodate any type of tour you want to take.

My DW and I did a private tour with her that led us to stay OI (on island) for a ten day trip the next year.

Last year she took about 20 of us on a minibus tour of the island for my 50th bday. She provided a fantastic tour for all of us. Including her "not to be missed" home made Rum punch.

LOVE YA JOYCE!!

Just got back from our cruise and had another great time with Bernard Tours. Our driver this time was Junior and he was great!!

I think everyone on the island knows Bernard....:D. All of his staff are very professional, very accomodating, and has the best looking fleet of vehicles around.

I'm sure you have a great time whomever you choose!!!

Happy Sailing!!!!!

Archived