Travel and Leisure Magazine Mention

doubledobles

Travel and Leisure Magazine has an article on cruise lines and their particular strengths. Oceania is mentioned as a cruise for "Foodies" with praise for the cuisine (page 112). It says that next year, those taking the cooking class will have an excusion where they will pick up food ingredients on shore, then bring them back to the ship for a cooking class. Interesting! As for me, I try to cook as little at home as possible, so it's not a draw but I'm sure it will be for others.

Travel and Leisure Magazine has an article on cruise lines and their particular strengths. Oceania is mentioned as a cruise for "Foodies" with praise for the cuisine (page 112). It says that next year, those taking the cooking class will have an excusion where they will pick up food ingredients on shore, then bring them back to the ship for a cooking class. Interesting! As for me, I try to cook as little at home as possible, so it's not a draw but I'm sure it will be for others.

LOL, maybe they should have a class for people like you and I, where they tell you how to pick the best restaurant to eat in on shore :D

On our recent Marina cruise, Chef Kelly and Chef Garanger took the students to the market in Corfu to purchase ingredients for the cooking class...

LOL, maybe they should have a class for people like you and I, where they tell you how to pick the best restaurant to eat in on shore :D

That would be a good class for me, too! Our friends had a good laugh when I told them we took a cooking class on the Marina last June!:D

Archived