Conquest Aft Balcony question?

twostacys

I have been struggling a great deal with a cabin choice. We have sailed the aft on our last few cruises. Then on our Miracle we discovered cabin 6434 which is a lot bigger/plus the balcony. On the Liberty we wanted to try something different so booked the 7434. After sailin gon the aft so many times I sincerley hope I am not dissappointed.

I have been struggling a great deal with a cabin choice. We have sailed the aft on our last few cruises. Then on our Miracle we discovered cabin 6434 which is a lot bigger/plus the balcony. On the Liberty we wanted to try something different so booked the 7434. After sailin gon the aft so many times I sincerley hope I am not dissappointed.

I keep wondering if we made the right choice too w/ 7439. We do get the opportunity to go on the Conquest for one of the inspections in May. I will look at the cabins and decide then if I want to change.

Stacy: You are touring the COnquest in May? oh how great- could you let me know what you decide too. Please.

I already have that cabin booked. But think I will deposit another cabin jsut in case you come back and say its not worth it. (LOL) Although-- how bad could it be.?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How about 8442? any input on cabin layout. The balcony looks to be at least twice as long and cabin looks like a suite size. We have it booked on the Glory in July. Any input appreciated. Thanks

Cabin 8461 on the Conquest does not have a sofa. And the balcony is much smaller than cabin 8457. I had cabin 8461 booked for July and my mom called me last night from the Conquest to tell me to switch out of that cabin and try to get 8457! That it's balcony was bigger. My Aunt is in 8461.

I did call to switch, but no aft cabins available when we sail, so I switched to a Lido deck cabin. I wasn't sure I would like the aft anyway. I only ride the glass elevators and they are on the other end of the ship. Now my cabin is very convienent to them as well as the pool & buffet.

I have many questions about Conquest's cabin 6452.

King size bed?

Tub or shower or both?

2 windows 1 door?

Any floor length windows?

Noise?

Please post publicly or email btrtigerfan@aol.com

your cabin is a 9A it is NOT a suite. You get two beds pushed together to make a king. You get a shower stall-- no tub. You got one balcony door.

Noise? I dont know. But have sailed the aft of a few and didnt hear any extra noise.

Here is a photo of the cabin on the Veranda deck on tehglory--same class ship- your cabin will be identical. http://community.webshots.com/album/93500067nUgJex

Archived