Step stools in restrooms- RCI

twentytoes

Can anyone tell me if there are step stools in the bathrooms for the younger kids (3)? Both of my kids are potty trained but my ds needs a step stool to be able to pee in the potty unless they are kid sized or very low to the ground.

Can anyone tell me if there are step stools in the bathrooms for the younger kids (3)? Both of my kids are potty trained but my ds needs a step stool to be able to pee in the potty unless they are kid sized or very low to the ground.

On Oasis, they had small potties in Adventure Ocean. Other than that, I didn't see any small potties or step stools anywhere.

I think there was a step stool in the bathroom of the royal babies & royal tots area on Oasis. The potty was low to the ground and had 2 seats attached on hinges. One was a regular sized opening and the other was a smaller opening like the size of many potty toppers. I thought this was a fantastic idea, wish I could find a seat like this to install at home. Maybe I can, next stop amazon:D. I know you said your child is 3 and wouldn't be in royal babies & tots but I would think they would have a step stool there if they have on in the smaller nursery. I took a potty topper for the toilet in our cabin and I wanted to take one of those folding stools (the kind that fold flat) but I forgot it.

How funny! I just posted this question on the Carnival thread. My toddler needs a stool to reach the sink in the room (for washing up, brushing teeth, etc.) She's both very independent and very SHORT! :) Some suggested using the stool in my cabin that goes at the vanity.

Archived