What amenities with owner's suite?

Emauss

My first guess would be a condensing unit for an Air Conditioner. Maybe with all the heat rejection from the monitors, etc they need supplementary cooling?

NB

I'm guessing its a monitor of some kind used for parking the ship. It is directly below the viewing window in the floor of the Bridge ..:confused:

Great photos, Mary! Thanks so much for sharing them. It'll be my turn in two weeks, and I am sooooo ready to go!

I have a quick question. Were there Elemis facial products in the bath? Specifically I'm looking to find out if there was cleanser, and eye jel/creme. The less I have to pack, the better!

Also, thanks for the info about the binoculars being broken. I'll be bringing my own for sure. ;)

Your welcome.

I also use Elemis products and we had shampoo and conditioner, the sharp shower and bath gel and also a hand cream. There was a shower cap, cotton balls and q-tips. There was also an elemis bar of soap and liquid soap at both sinks. I use Elemis lip revive and eye cream and these were not in the cabin nor was there a face cream. I did not try to ask for them as in another post we saw a list which matched what was in the room and brought my own.

Hope this helps.

Mary

Your welcome.

I also use Elemis products and we had shampoo and conditioner, the sharp shower and bath gel and also a hand cream. There was a shower cap, cotton balls and q-tips. There was also an elemis bar of soap and liquid soap at both sinks. I use Elemis lip revive and eye cream and these were not in the cabin nor was there a face cream. I did not try to ask for them as in another post we saw a list which matched what was in the room and brought my own.

Hope this helps.

Mary

Thank you again, Mary! Perhaps it's different on different ships, since iluvdoxies had it in her suite, but you did not. I think I'll bring my own, just in case. ;)

Good info...

Just booked our first OS (Penthouses and Courtyard Villas prior). It is for next summer on the Jewel.

If anyone has recent photos of cabin #10004 - any chance you could email a few? gatrnol@hotmail.com

THANKS!

Tom

Hi my hubby and I are booked in that room on Feb. 25th. there are pics on this thread it was on page 17 but it will be diffrent now. It was under the heading Jewel Garden Villa Secrets. But it also had a lot of pics of 10004 and the cove haven. I love looking at them. Have fun!

• 7 months later...
I noticed that as well, and thought it might be some kind of air filtration system. If nobody knows, I'll check it out when I board in a few weeks, and let you know after I return. ;)

Little late but did you ever determine what that was? It would put it behind the mirror in the bathroom I think.

Little late but did you ever determine what that was? It would put it behind the mirror in the bathroom I think.

I did! It's a supplemental air system which helps cool the space underneath the elevated bridge floor, where all the computer equipment and wiring are located. ;)

Edit to add: Yes, it is located directly behind the mirror.

I did! It's a supplemental air system which helps cool the space underneath the elevated bridge floor, where all the computer equipment and wiring are located. ;)

Edit to add: Yes, it is located directly behind the mirror.

That was pretty much my guess - I asked the Captain while on the bridge tour of the Dawn in June and he had no idea. We were in the right wing and you can't see it from the bridge so he had a hard time visualizing what I was talking about.

Archived