Signature Suites on the Odyssey?

morneau

We are booked into a signature suite (deck seven) on the Odyssey and wonder if anyone has any information positive or negative about the suites? I am motion sensitive and wonder if perhaps it is a bit too far forward....Any input would be helpful:)

We are booked into a signature suite (deck seven) on the Odyssey and wonder if anyone has any information positive or negative about the suites? I am motion sensitive and wonder if perhaps it is a bit too far forward....Any input would be helpful:)

In general, depends on sea conditions. If they get rough, expect more motion than midship and lower deck suites.

Is there such a thing as a forecast for how rough or calm the sea is expected to be in a given location? Can one tell by the weather forecast? I'd rather not take any seasickness prevention unless big swells are expected. But I don't want to get caught unprepared, either.

We were in 701 on an Adriatic Cruise this summer. It is a spectacular suite in every way. We had no problems at all with motion and were so comfortable that we spent almost all of our time in the suite rather than exploring the other offerings of the ship. You have something special to look forward to......enjoy.

Archived