another early saver question

amez1974

Last Feb. we booked early saver for a cruise in Feb 2012. We booked a suite, but are considering changing to two interior rooms. Can we do that without losing money? I just mentioned it my husband and thought I would check in here before I called Carnival.

Thanks-everyone has been a lot of help so far!

Well, you can pay the reschedule fee of 50pp and change your dates then you can rebook an category but it really is a cruise change. We did this, we had a balcony booked and needed a date change and ended up booking an inside cabin at a much lower rate which took the sting out of the admin fee.

You can't downgrade with early saver.

+1

From Carnival~~

*Early Saver: Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person, based on double occupancy, capacity controlled and subject to change at any time without prior notice. Government taxes and fees are from $17.83 to $279.52 additional for each guest based on itinerary. A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking for all guests to secure confirmed accommodations. Fares are backed by a unique price protection policy. Full names are required for each guest. Offer is valid for new bookings only and is not combinable with any other discounted or promotional offer. Available on sailings 3 months prior to sail date for short cruises (5 days or less) and available on sailings 5 months prior to sail date for long cruises (6 days or longer). Savings are based on Fun Select rates and vary by sailings. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. No name changes are allowed. No downgrades are allowed. A $50 service fee will be assessed per person for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to the final payment due date. Cancellation penalties apply. Request Early Saver. Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas & Panama.

Archived