custom cruise t-shirts

deneen716

Google zazzle and you can create your own, we did and they came out great. :)

Zazzle is great. I had a problem with an order, called 'em and explained the situation. They had me email them photos of the issue, they redid the shirts for free and shipped them overnight at no charge... Excellent customer service!

:)

When my Mother & I went on a cruise last year, I stopped by the local Office Max and had some shirts printed up thru their services...Less than $17 each ($12 w/coupon), and got them in the mail about a week later. Cute & cheap! :)

I had a baseball type hat embroidered with Carnival Destiny 6/10/06 which was the sail-away date. It was a spur of the moment idea as I spotted an embroidery booth at a sreet festival. You can find the service in some mall kiosks. It was neat to wear before and during the cruise and a nice keepsake for afterwards.

I used the Carnival vendor to have beach towels made to commemorate the cruise we took for my DH's 50th b'day. I was very happy with them. They are large, good quality and the colors on the design have not faded. We use them pretty often.

Need just a few? Make the design on ur computer and print out on t-shirt transfers (available where computer paper/supplies are sold...or craft stores).

Everyone picks/buys their own shirt...decide ahead of time whether ur design will be on dark colored or light colored shirts. 2 different types of transfers.

Archived