Power points inside cabins Nautica

lahore

Hi, I really used to know the answer to this. I have spent more than 50 days in inside cabins on Nautica but I'm getting old....

I can't find the travel power point adapter I used last time on Nautica. Can someone remind me please what sort of adapter they require (I remember it being something that was drastically different to what we have in Australia and Asia).

Hi, I really used to know the answer to this. I have spent more than 50 days in inside cabins on Nautica but I'm getting old....

I can't find the travel power point adapter I used last time on Nautica. Can someone remind me please what sort of adapter they require (I remember it being something that was drastically different to what we have in Australia and Asia).

Assuming you're talking about plug adapters, the grounded or non-grounded North America adapter or the 2 pronged European adapter will work at the desk in your cabin. The European adapter works in the library.

poweradapters.jpg

Thank you so much for your trouble purplecow :)

I do seem to recall it wasn't just about the prongs, it was that the place where it plugged in was rebated so a square adapter woudn't go in. Was that what you found? BTW great to know the library is different, I never tried there.

I recall that the openings are round, so you're probably correct about the square adapter. Since I didn't need a North American adapter I didn't have any trouble with that one. I imagine that the non-grounded adapter would work, as would the non-grounded European adapter. I carry a European adapter, well there's one in my computer bag, and probably another in the bag with my chargers and various cords. I like that I can use both connections at the desk at the same time.

I only know about the library because, for some reason, I needed to plug in my net-book there and I had to use a European adapter. I can't remember why I needed to plug in there. Must have been important. :D

We just got off Nautica yesterday, there are 2 European sockets and 2 North American sockets (compatible to 2 or 3-prong plugs). The are all next to the desk, there is no outlet in the bathroom. On the advice of friends, we brought a grounded power strip from home in order to charge several devices at once.

The European sockets can use a round adapter that fits into a recessed space, though some plugs or those smaller ones pictured already may fit directly into the space as well. (my attempt to post a picture didn't work, sorry) The European adapter we had brought wouldn't fit, though as I said, we didn't need it.

Thank you PRWeezer, I might but one of those on ebay with an american fitting. HOpe you enjoyed your trip (it's Nautica, I'm certain you did).

We absolutely enjoyed it. This was the first cruise ever for both me & my husband, we are spoiled & hooked! Already looking for options for next year.

We just got off Nautica yesterday, there are 2 European sockets and 2 North American sockets (compatible to 2 or 3-prong plugs). The are all next to the desk, there is no outlet in the bathroom. On the advice of friends, we brought a grounded power strip from home in order to charge several devices at once.

The European sockets can use a round adapter that fits into a recessed space, though some plugs or those smaller ones pictured already may fit directly into the space as well. (my attempt to post a picture didn't work, sorry) The European adapter we had brought wouldn't fit, though as I said, we didn't need it.

We will be on Marina in November and would like to know what electrical adaptors we need- US or European, any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Chris

We will be on Marina in November and would like to know what electrical adaptors we need- US or European, any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Chris

They have 1 European type round plug & 2 N.A. plugs on the desk another N.A. plug behind the T.V.

Archived