Silhouette Balcony Question

BM64

We are booked in a category 1A on the bump out and it looks like the balcony is angeled facing forward. Does anyone know if wind is a probelm on these balconies? I realize that you can't predict the weather but just wondering in general. Thanks for your help.

We are booked in a category 1A on the bump out and it looks like the balcony is angeled facing forward. Does anyone know if wind is a probelm on these balconies? I realize that you can't predict the weather but just wondering in general. Thanks for your help.

We were in 1610 which is bump cabin facing forward and had no problem with wind. The balcony was much larger than normal and very nice. Enjoy!!!

We had one of those forward facing verandas on the Solstice in March. We had 50mph winds which were unfortunately coming in the exact direction that the veranda faced. The cabin creaked and groaned while the wind came at our angle but once it died down (or we changed direction) it was fine. I imagine any cabin would creak in high winds that are coming directly at it.

Archived