Ship Mate

Princesss

i'm sorry..what is ship mate?

It's a smart phone app. I have it on my Nexus S (Android...) and it's not very impressive. It allows you to select your cruise, gives you some rather generic information about the ship; some 'tips' (have your travel agent tell the cruise line you're a VIP... :rolleyes:) and things of that nature. It has a 'Locate Your Ship' function that I've never seen accurate...

:)

I like to use it for the webcam and see what everyone is doing on my ship.

I did notice on my android that the horn NEVER shuts off. I have to shut down my phone to stop it. Is it the app or my phone?!?

I have an Android Atrix and the horn only sounds when I press the button. Not sure if you have a phone problem or a s/w version issue.

Joyce

I have it on my Iphone. With the recents updates it seems to be working better and has several new features. My favorite feature is the horn. I use it to rub it in the face of coworkers that I am going on another cruise in so many days.

I like to use it for the webcam and see what everyone is doing on my ship.

I did notice on my android that the horn NEVER shuts off. I have to shut down my phone to stop it. Is it the app or my phone?!?

I had the same problem and reported it to the app...

Has anyone had luck or know how to use the Ship Mate Carnival app on windows 7 ? Or is it still just Android ?

I noticed that I downloaded it for free on my Android phone, and it costs either .99 or $1.99 through my ipod touch i tunes...I'll be curious to see if it is free for windows 7...do you have a tablet running windows 7?

I noticed that I downloaded it for free on my Android phone, and it costs either .99 or $1.99 through my ipod touch i tunes...I'll be curious to see if it is free for windows 7...do you have a tablet running windows 7?

I do have a Dell Galaxie Tablet, windows 7 but my phone is a HTC HD7.

Every time I try I get an error message hat states no device detected & I went thru the whole Google hoopla but still no luck. I mainly want it for the funnell horn !

It's a smart phone app. I have it on my Nexus S (Android...) and it's not very impressive. It allows you to select your cruise, gives you some rather generic information about the ship; some 'tips' (have your travel agent tell the cruise line you're a VIP... :rolleyes:) and things of that nature. It has a 'Locate Your Ship' function that I've never seen accurate...

:)

Thanks for the reply!

Has anyone had luck or know how to use the Ship Mate Carnival app on windows 7 ? Or is it still just Android ?

----

I have this app for my iPad and really enjoy it. You also are eligible to receive a $50 off next cruise voucher.

----

I have this app for my iPad and really enjoy it. You also are eligible to receive a $50 off next cruise voucher.

How does that work? Only for the iPad - or android smart phones too? (He has it downloaded, we might as well get the voucher if we are entitled.)

Archived