Pre-cruise concierge contact for suite guests

Rileyz

Does anyone know if the concierge is only contacting certain suite levels before sailing? Or maybe only those who booked directly with NCL? I ask because we sail in 3 weeks and none of our suites (we have 4 booked in group) have been contacted. Not really a big deal, just more curious then anything. Not sure I would even know what pillows to choose, etc. :D

Does anyone know if the concierge is only contacting certain suite levels before sailing? Or maybe only those who booked directly with NCL? I ask because we sail in 3 weeks and none of our suites (we have 4 booked in group) have been contacted. Not really a big deal, just more curious then anything. Not sure I would even know what pillows to choose, etc. :D

The Concierge Desk called about 2 weeks before our cruise (we leave this Sunday on the Gem), so maybe your call will come soon:) We booked directly with NCL, but I'm not sure that matters.

She asked what type of coffee and tea we wanted, gave us a choice of pillows, and asked if we wanted to make speciality restaurant ressies.

This morning I received an email from her with the conformation of the above and an introduction to the Concierge onboard. Nice touch.

This is a new program being trialed - currently it is just for the Gem. Hopefully it will prove successful and they'll roll it out fleet wide.

This is a new program being trialed - currently it is just for the Gem. Hopefully it will prove successful and they'll roll it out fleet wide.

Thanks. I am on the Gem so I guess I'll see :) Of course I coordinated the whole trip so I better warn everyone just in case. They will all be confused getting a phone call, if we do indeed get one. :)

Is it just for the people inthe Haven?

No…I was booked in a SE forward penthouse when I recieved the call. I have since upgraded to an Owners Suite and that cabin number was noted in my email conformation.

Hope this helps:)

I was on the Jewel 3 weeks ago and was contacted by the Consigue desk about 6 days before I sailed. I did not know what to order for booze so I ordered 2 bottles and ordered the 3rd on board also did not know what reservations I wanted since I was sailing with another group

Archived