Allure- Park Cafe menu

lktomkies

We ate lunch there almost every day, and only my husband ate the roast beef. The kids and I found plenty of other sandwich, wrap and panini choices to keep us happy the whole week.

If you go there on embarkation day, and your kids can't find something they like, then give them a beverage and take them to Sorrento's or the Hot Dog stand afterwards.

Would like to eat lunch at the Park Cafe right after boarding, however my kids aren't real fans of roast beef sandwiches! Can anybody tell me what else they serve? Trying to avoid WJ on sail day!

Thanks!

Hi Linda :)

My kids don't like Park Cafe either, so DH and I would go grab what we want then take it to wherever the kid wanted to eat, usually the boardwalk (on Oasis the boardwalk bar had corn dogs and chicken nuggets, Allure doesn't :( ) but I am thinking on Allure it will be the Dog House or Wipe Out Cafe.

See you in just over 3 weeks!!!!

Thanks everyone! It sounds like everyone except my 13 year old son will be happy! I'm sure he'd be happy with either the dog house or wipeout cafe. I assume they're open for lunch on boarding day....

I keep forgetting at DH and I will be on the ship for a whole week before the kids get there! We should have plenty of time to cheek things out!

Linda

My 9-year-old and I ate there a few times when were we on the Allure last week.

She's SUPER picky but they did have a 3-cheese panini that was AWESOME. She ate the entire sandwich which is rare as I usually can't get her to eat! They also have a selection of chips such as Doritos, Lay's, Sunchips, etc., and cookies in the dessert case.

They also had a fruit cup which she liked a lot too.

They usually have 2 soups available, the salad production line (I could have lived on that salad alone all week) along with a half dozen other sandwich offerings.

Archived