Alternative/Cheaper Parking for Port of Miami?

swimmom32

Hey Everyone,

I know there was a post a long time back a poster had mentioned on a review that they found cheaper parking for the Port of Miami and took a shuttle bus..

Can anyone assist me? the port of miami is 20.00 a day and was hoping to find something less expensive for our 7 day Cruise :)

Thank You

Staci

We just got back today on the Imagination and used Premiur.The price was $7.00 per day.This is the second time we used them.There were 4 of us,all adults,and they did not charge us extra for the other 2.Very convient and right off I-395.We did have to wait about 25 min. today to be picked up and taken back to the parking garage.As I said earlier this is our 2nd time using them and I would again.Paying $20. a day at the port is a ripoff.

A few weeks ago booked directly with Premier Cruise Parking for the parking garage. located at 1415 NE 2nd AV Miami, Fl 33135. We called 1800-435-3195 and spoke with Chris. I have read a few good things about this lot and I will be posting a review after our December cruise.

The cost was $9 per day for us becasue of "peak travel". This includes free shuttle for 4 people to and from the port.

A few weeks ago booked directly with Premier Cruise Parking for the parking garage. located at 1415 NE 2nd AV Miami, Fl 33135. We called 1800-435-3195 and spoke with Chris. I have read a few good things about this lot and I will be posting a review after our December cruise.

The cost was $9 per day for us becasue of "peak travel". This includes free shuttle for 4 people to and from the port.

Awesome I will give them a Call...do I need a Reservation?

Archived