What's the earliest I can board for a 4:00 pm sailing from San Pedro.

smixsell

Strange, but I cant find this info anywhere in the materials I have for my Dec 10 Sapphire cruise. :confused: Does anyone know when the earliest available boarding time should be for me as a lowly "Gold" CC member. :) Thanks.

Strange, but I cant find this info anywhere in the materials I have for my Dec 10 Sapphire cruise. :confused: Does anyone know when the earliest available boarding time should be for me as a lowly "Gold" CC member. :) Thanks.

Plan on being at the port around 11:00 a.m. Boarding can be delayed, however, so bring a book. Last April, we had the fastest embarkation of all... (I am also a lowly gold member). We were dropped off at about 11:15 and at 11:45 we were in our cabin!

I sailed on the Sapphire from San Pedro a few weeks ago. Check-in usually opens between 10:30-11:00 a.m. We arrived at 11:00 a.m. and check-in was already open. They started the priority boarders (not golds) at 11:30 a.m. We were the last of the priority boarders and the general boarders got in line right after us and started boarding at 11:45 a.m. I think this is very typical of the general boarding schedule.

If you want to get on the ship first, then I agree with Working 2 Cruise and I would plan to get there at 11:00 a.m.

We usually leave the hotel around 11:00 for any cruise regardless of our level and that usually works well for us. We don't have to wait long for the process to begin as the check in has already started in most cases and we are there before the masses who arrive by 1 PM. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived