Can I order a case of water for my cabin?

BoardwalkBabe

Call the BonVoyage department and find out, there are lots of ways to buy bottled water once on board too. 3.95 I think for a liter bottle.

I usually bring a carry on with a case of bottled water in it and pack my collapsable cooler in my big bag. This gives me a small empty suitcase to pack the stuff I always end up buying!!!

Cheers, Carole

We just got of the Spirit. The porter there tagged our purchased case of water and delivered it to our stateroom- which was AWESOME!

OP dont count on this happening, luck of the draw since Carnival clearly states you must carry it on only.

I wouldnt count on it happening, but if it does great.

I like this idea. Do those bottles say how much sodium they can take out of the water?

I did not find anything on that but say it makes tap water taste great anywhere also bottles are BPA free says its filter through charcoal and removes chlorine taste says will replace128 plastic bottles of water :)

I know not everyone agrees but truthfully I find nothing wrong with the tap water on board other than not being cold. We would take our water bottles and fill them with ice then top up with water when we went ashore (make sure you use a cup to fill it so as not to contaminate the spout. The water is purified and contains less bacteria etc than some bottled waters. Just my 2 cents

You can order 16 oz bottles of Crystal Geyser water through Bon Voyage. Kinda pricey. Almost 2 bucks per bottle but they are delivered ice cold to your cabin. My mom surprised us with 12 being delivered to our cabin last week on Miracle.

But, the ship water is just fine. Drank tons of it on Miracle last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived