Just off the Liberty Fun 2.0...first cruise out of drydock...Loved It!!!!

reeree313

Glad you had a good time. Just curious how old is your daughter? We are taking my 14yr old son in Feb. and it seems like they added alot of bars. I'm worried they will not have enough for his age. What do you think?

I see a lot of people making this comment but it doesn't make sense? It was my understanding that they just replaced the old bars with newer themes.

Got home from Liberty today what an amazing cruise, we were excited of the switch from Grand Cayman to Grand Turk due to the Hurricane yes the weather was a bit rough but all the rocking got us to sleep even better. Took tons of pics of the ship will post later. :D

Got home from Liberty today what an amazing cruise, we were excited of the switch from Grand Cayman to Grand Turk due to the Hurricane yes the weather was a bit rough but all the rocking got us to sleep even better. Took tons of pics of the ship will post later. :D

Looking forward to your post!

woohooo welcome home everyone...We sail in 20 days on the Liberty and are so excited...Cant wait for the Review and the Pics!! How was the Crew? I was told the Crew was wonderful its a new crew since the Dry Dock :)

Crew, was amazing:) you must try the Alchemy bar and Guy's burgers and Blue Iguana Burritos and...ok let me stop lol

Mmm...that burger looks delicious. How were the fries? I love their old fries and I'm quite disappointed they're getting rid of them.

Didn't John Heald say they were going to move the fries to the deli? Or was that just the hot dogs?

I was just looking at the Red Frog Pub and Blue Iguana menus and it says "purchase a souvenir glass for 9.95 and get 16 oz frozen favorites all cruise long at the regular 12 oz price of 7.25" JH says he's going to post a pic of the new glasses.

So basically, you now have to purchase the glass.. before you could get refills for a dollar off the price if you used your dod glass...

Will be treated to another great Froufie review? I'm already looking forward to it :)

Absolutely, positivitey - I know you (and the other canucks?) and future Liberty cruisers will want to see all the new stuff from the 'froufie' perspective! ha ha ha :D

Welcome home! Can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it! (cruise chat perhaps later? buzzen dot com chatroom - = Love_To_Cruise_Carnival)

Absolutely, positivitey - I know you (and the other canucks?) and future Liberty cruisers will want to see all the new stuff from the 'froufie' perspective! ha ha ha :D

Woo hoo! Your awesome ('cuz I know it will be) review will get us primed for our March 3rd cruise...!

Welcome home! Can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it! (cruise chat perhaps later? buzzen dot com chatroom - = Love_To_Cruise_Carnival)

Hey Froufie..Haven't seen ya in a while :)

Hope all is well......19 more days woohoooooooooo!!!!! and I am for one who cant wait to read your review, as mine wont be as good as yours im sure...:)

So basically, you now have to purchase the glass.. before you could get refills for a dollar off the price if you used your dod glass...

I'm not sure. I took is as once you purchase your first drink in that glass, the refills are $2 off.

Did you friends say those glasses in the picture of souvenir glasses? They just look like plain old glasses to me. Nothing souvenir about them. lol I certainly wouldn't pay extra for them if those ARE them!

Hey Froufie..Haven't seen ya in a while :)

Hope all is well......19 more days woohoooooooooo!!!!! and I am for one who cant wait to read your review, as mine wont be as good as yours im sure...:)

I'm sure yours will be FABULOUS!!! And I am so looking forward to your 'opinion' and info on the Liberty - can't wait! :)

Archived