Any suggestions for Accommodation in Perth?

Trying to find somewhere to stay once we get off the Radiance in Perth.

Would prefer Fremantle and thought The Esplanade Hotel looked good. Only problem is we are a party of 2 adults / 2 kids and they won't allow more than 1 child in the room. So I tried looking for another (decent) place in Fremantle with no luck.

Pretty much the same in Perth city centre. Hard to find a decent but not totally over priced hotel room for 4. We would like to be close to a train station as the kids are small & can't walk too far.

Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated.

Trying to find somewhere to stay once we get off the Radiance in Perth.

Would prefer Fremantle and thought The Esplanade Hotel looked good. Only problem is we are a party of 2 adults / 2 kids and they won't allow more than 1 child in the room. So I tried looking for another (decent) place in Fremantle with no luck.

Pretty much the same in Perth city centre. Hard to find a decent but not totally over priced hotel room for 4. We would like to be close to a train station as the kids are small & can't walk too far.

Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated.

This is always a problem with hotels...do a search on serviced apartments.

Thanks heaps for that. Just checked it out on Google Maps & it's only a block away from City West Railway Station. Always good to get a recommendation from someone that has stayed there.

Usually I don't have much problem finding something for 2 adults / 2 kids in 1 room. Perth however seems to be an exception and is particularly hard to find somewhere!.

Come on Fremantle, get your act together and offer accommodation for families that want to visit and spend money in your beautiful city!!!!

Stayed at the Terrace Central B&B in Fremantle. They do have rooms for 4 available, though aren't cheap, but it does include breakfast. Many rooms have a 2 night minimum though, so not sure if that's an issue.

Agreed, I found Fremantle doesn't have much accommodation and the little it does is mostly for twin share only (hence why I wound up there!) :-)

I tried to do a Novotel booking online. It only comes up with the option of 2 rooms. So I am presuming even they won't do 4 to a room. Perhaps I might have to make a few phone calls just to make sure.

Happy to have a twin Double room but it's one kid/one adult per bed as they won't share :)

Google " bannister street suites" apparently they are great but I think the cost is a little high.

They are located right in the center and near all the facilities and cafe's on the cafe strip.

Regards Frank.

Marconi, thanks for that. The Bannister Street Suites look great. They say they accept children but when searching for a room it won't come up with rooms unless I do '2 Adults' only. I will have to call them to find out what the story is.

For anyone else looking for accommodation, when Googling the Bannister Suites I came across this website:-

http://fremantleexecutiveapartments.com.au/index.html It say's they cater for Corporate Clients so not sure what the story is. But a couple or someone with their own business might be able to get away with this :) I will try calling them too & see what they say. Minimum 5 night stay though so that may knock some people out.

We are looking for a place too. There are just the 2 of us and we will be spending a couple days in Perth prior to our cruise. Terrace Central sounds like a possibility. :)

Hi packercruising

We have booked Danum House B & B in Freo, they have a website and it looks very nice.

Cheers isajack:)

Hi Hot Chilli

Try the Fremantle visitor centre website. They have a variety of accommodation that could be suitable.

We stayed a few nights in Fremantle before our Sun Princess cruise a couple of years back and it was only a 5 minute walk to the Cruise ship terminal and to the Fishing Boat Harbour Restaurant area.

Good luck.

Regards

CRUISING ALONG

Archived