Distance to Sawgrass Mills

mostofus

We are getting off the ship at POM on a Saturday morning, we don't have to be at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport until 12:30 pm to catch a 2:45 flight. Would we have time to go to the Sawgrass Mills airport? It has been about 15 years since I have been there, but it seems like it is a fun place to hang out for a few hours, or is my memory fading and is it just a mall?

How long will it take for us to get from either FLL to Sawgrass and POM to Sawgrass? We will have a rental car.

Check the hours of the Sawgrass Mall. I believe they don't open until say 10 AM. Probably less than 1/2 hour from mall to airport but there is some construction on the main highway (August 2011 was there).

You would spend more time in the car driving back and forth to/from Sawgrass than at the mall itself. A better option would be Aventura Mall or the new Village at Gulfstream Park for shopping. They are within a few minutes of each other and are about 20 minutes - 1/2 hour from FLL airport.

Archived