Can we start a thread for Spirit pictures??

Cruisedeacon

Is there really a need for photo threads when Cruise Critic already has a PHOTO GALLERY so we can all share pictures?

I really wish there was some type of organization with the photos on here...like categories of a certain cruise line then broken down into each ship or something so that people can look at what they want. I find it impossible to find anything that I've looked for before. The search is a waste and pops up with everything that has nothing to do with the pictures I'm looking for. I have better luck on google with pictures than here.

You can check my photo album from my Spirit cruise from last month. I'll direct you to the "Spirit" album, but you can click on some of the other links to see the ports we went to as well (if that is where you will be going)

IMG_4833-600x450.jpg

I have always been interested in the Spirit. You make me even more interested in taker her.

russianmom: AWESOME pics!!! Thanks so much for sharing. :) Looks like the ship was docked with the starboard side facing the port in a couple of ports.

Looking forward to cruising on The Spirit in March. :D

Thanks- I love taking pictures and took about 600 on the trip but only posted a small selection of them.

I think I read or heard somewhere that the ship alternates sides when docking so that both sides could get cleaned/maintenance etc.

I think you will love Spirit- it's been my favorite cruise to date!

Your photos are wonderful. Is there really still a Spinaker-type viewing area? And a Promenade DecK? The Spirit is gorgeous. Love the tiles in the shower. The pool area and Outdoors Cafe look great, too. Reminds me somewhat of the Sky back in 2003. Thanks for sharing.:)

Archived