Parking at Terminal 2 at Port Everglades

rosehill

Will be leaving on Nov 12th on the Crown from Port Everglades. Wondering about parking at Terminal 2 which is near Princess Terminal. I dont think i will have a problem but would like some feedback from anyone that has parked at this terminal. Thank you

Will be leaving on Nov 12th on the Crown from Port Everglades. Wondering about parking at Terminal 2 which is near Princess Terminal. I dont think i will have a problem but would like some feedback from anyone that has parked at this terminal. Thank you

Park here all the time and have never had a problem: pull up, drop off bags and then drive right upstairs and park. Never had or seen any security problems either.

The only problem is when you come back to port - if another Princess ship is in port you may or may not go back to terminal 2. I have had that happen - then you have to take the shuttle back to your car. No big thing - just a hassle after a nice cruise.

jkw2765, Park and Fly charges different rates for parking for Fort Lauderdale airport and for parking at Port Everglades. It is considerably more expensive to park for a cruise. I don't know the reasoning why it should be more expensive but it is. FYI, I live in Fort Lauderdale area. You can go to their website and put in your days and it will tell you how much it will cost you to park. However, it is cheaper to park there than at the actual cruise terminal.

Haven't been there yet but my research tells me that the Park-N-Fly lots for the port are surface lots whereas the Port parking is a parking garage.

This means that at the port Parking, you can park your car out of the South-Florida sun.

Archived