Washington State resident sale

keyarra

Anyone from Washington? There is a huge sale right now for Washington state residents. I just saved $540 off our D1 cat and $320 off our L Cat connecting rooms!!! FYI if you ask them to credit your account they will but you wont see the credit until you are on-board. We thought we would be able to use it online to book stuff with but nope. The RCCL rep said to check weekly on your cruise prices because sales happen all the time and they don't tell you.

Dee

Other people in the " region" should too- the sales often include a bunch of states in a region. ( but there is no rhyme or reason to their idea of what constitutes a region from a geographic point of view:rolleyes:)

I do know that California was not included. We are bringing my inlaws for their 50th and paying for their room. It's the only room that we couldn't get the sale price on because the people in the room aren't from Washington.

Do these sale prices run farther into May or June or was it just a couple specific sailings? I might like to pass this along to our son in Seattle. When we visted a few weeks ago he said they routinely have some short end of season PNW sailings (2-3 days) before they repo the ships for the winter and those had some good deals for locals. I wonder if they might do same at start of season.

Do these sale prices run farther into May or June or was it just a couple specific sailings? I might like to pass this along to our son in Seattle. When we visted a few weeks ago he said they routinely have some short end of season PNW sailings (2-3 days) before they repo the ships for the winter and those had some good deals for locals. I wonder if they might do same at start of season.

Not really sure. I just know originally we paid $2900 ish and the sail price ended up being $2360. We paid in full back in June. When we did our reservation the gal told us to check back frequently to see if price drops happen before the 90 day mark.

I do know that California was not included. We are bringing my inlaws for their 50th and paying for their room. It's the only room that we couldn't get the sale price on because the people in the room aren't from Washington.

If they are with your party, you can " mix up" the cabins for booking- get your discount and then just switch who sleeps where once you board. Just go to guest services to make the switch official on the sea pass card. You will get the discount for any one person in the cabin, so you could say, move yourself in with your mom for booking, then just switch onboard.

Good luck!

What is the possible advantage of paying in full in June of 2011 for a cruise in April 2012? :confused::confused::confused:

We had the money to pay for it and knew they would give us the lower price when the sales happened. Also we liked the balcony with the connecting interior. Those go fast.

Dee

If they are with your party, you can " mix up" the cabins for booking- get your discount and then just switch who sleeps where once you board. Just go to guest services to make the switch official on the sea pass card. You will get the discount for any one person in the cabin, so you could say, move yourself in with your mom for booking, then just switch onboard.

Good luck!

yep...we did this on Princess since we hadn't sailed w/them before....saved over $100 per passenger.......i was booked w/bil girlfriend & my hubby was booked w/his brother (they both had sailed Princess before) When we got onboard....we just switched at guest services so hubby & I were together & bil & girlfriend were together...very easy to do!!

Sorry, it still doesn't make any sense. Book and pay the minimum. You still get your choice of cabins and the lower price when it goes down. :confused::confused::confused:

Either way I still received the lower price so why does it matter?

Archived