Loved the Allure and fellow passengers

Just back for the 10-23 sailing, i have written an extensive review on the cruise that will be posted elsewhere.

Just wanted to point out in my opinion, the overwhelming majority of the 6000 fellow passengers were courteous, friendly, and considerate. I noticed that on formal night, most folks were dressed up, and during other times, I don't recall seeing people acting out in their dress.

I have sailed on many Carnival cruises and the Allure guests were really a step up, on Carnival, formal night dress was the exception, baggy pants, booty shorts and in your face attire was common.

Of course with 6000 guests, you'll always have some low-rent types, but, much, much fewer than I experienced on Carnival.

Will be booking with another Allure cruise today.

Just back for the 10-23 sailing, i have written an extensive review on the cruise that will be posted elsewhere.

Just wanted to point out in my opinion, the overwhelming majority of the 6000 fellow passengers were courteous, friendly, and considerate. I noticed that on formal night, most folks were dressed up, and during other times, I don't recall seeing people acting out in their dress.

I have sailed on many Carnival cruises and the Allure guests were really a step up, on Carnival, formal night dress was the exception, baggy pants, booty shorts and in your face attire was common.

Of course with 6000 guests, you'll always have some low-rent types, but, much, much fewer than I experienced on Carnival.

Good to hear you enjoyed your cruise.

Where do you plan on writing your review?

Do you have any cruise compasses you can post and share with us?

Your lucky. I was on there for a holiday cruise and i felt like i was in a third world country.:mad: These people trashed the ship. Would leave half a plate of food in the elevators, or throw it on the floor. They thought getting dressed up was a soccer uniform.:eek: I don't think there were more then a couple hundred from the USA.:( It had the wost people i have even ran across. Customs was over run, They shut down for hours. We were stuck in the MDR. :mad:

@ Sea Shepard...sorry about your bad experience, that would be upsetting to anybody.

I didn't see any of that on my cruise, the first night, I heard a some low-rent drunks yelling on a balcony, but, security got their in a hurry and shut it down

Overall. I thought the fellow passengers were great and I felt much more comfortable than I did on my previous Carnival cruises... RCL all the way!

Archived