Document Wallet?

morneau

So I know that for many of you, these document wallets are throw-away items, but I honestly love mine from past cruises and continue to use them for travel. Can anyone tell me what the Seabourn document wallets are like...if, in fact, they are still used? Thanks:)

Yes, I use my every time I fly, keeping my tickets and flight info together ~but I like and prefer the old navy leather document folders. Didn't care for the black ones nor do I like the present brown ones.

I also use the old navy Seabourn luggage tags ~

Martita B.

Yes, I use my every time I fly, keeping my tickets and flight info together ~but I like and prefer the old navy leather document folders. Didn't care for the black ones nor do I like the present brown ones.

I also use the old navy Seabourn luggage tags ~

Martita B.

Will I receive one on our first cruise?:D

Yes ~you'll receive the brown leather ticket holder and 4 brown leather luggage tags. They are quite nice but I just happen to like the old Seabourn leather folder.

I give the folders and luggage tags to my Grandkids ~ also friends.

Much too nice and 'handsome to throw away ~

MB

Yes ~you'll receive the brown leather ticket holder and 4 brown leather luggage tags. They are quite nice but I just happen to like the old Seabourn leather folder.

I give the folders and luggage tags to my Grandkids ~ also friends.

Much too nice and 'handsome to throw away ~

MB

Can't wait to receive them! When will be receiving them if we are sailing on Dec 2nd?:D

I would think you'll be receiving your folder, luggage tags, ship ticket booklet in a week or so ~my sailing is Nov 8th and I've had my 'packet' at least for 3 weeks.

I'm sure you've filled out all the registering forms on line. And your suite preferences. I always request a humidifier (Housekeeper places it on the floor ~in the back of the sitting room) The machine works great for my allergies. (ships air) You may want to try it.:p

Happy Trails and Sails

MB

Can't wait to receive them! When will be receiving them if we are sailing on Dec 2nd?:D

It's just a corrugated piece of paper product along with a cheap vinyl/plastic folder made in a Chinese sweat shop. Best use is to toss it in the recycle garbage bin after removing the spiral insert.

It's just a corrugated piece of paper product along with a cheap vinyl/plastic folder made in a Chinese sweat shop. Best use is to toss it in the recycle garbage bin after removing the spiral insert.

...talk about deflating someone bubble!:rolleyes:

I would think you'll be receiving your folder, luggage tags, ship ticket booklet in a week or so ~my sailing is Nov 8th and I've had my 'packet' at least for 3 weeks.

I'm sure you've filled out all the registering forms on line. And your suite preferences. I always request a humidifier (Housekeeper places it on the floor ~in the back of the sitting room) The machine works great for my allergies. (ships air) You may want to try it.:p

Happy Trails and Sails

MB

Tahnks for the heads up.;)

The luggage tags are nice, though, quite chunky and substantial. It is always a pleasant event to get travel docs, tags, ticket folders etc through the post.

I doubt the docuent folder is recycleable. Why not donate it to a charitable cause (church, Goodwill or Savation Army, eg) where someone will be happier than you to receive it, and may even use it. At least it won't be cluttering up the the earth for the next hundred years.

Yes, I have found many uses for the boxes but have to admit that they were a bit unnecessary. I also have much of my life in the Seabourn tote bags!

Tote bag? This is the first I'm hearing of a tote bag. Do we get it onboard or is it something we can purchase in the boutique? How big it is? We were thinking of bring an empty duffle bag along for gifts, etc., but if the tote bag works...

I'm thinking it might be about the size of a paper grocery bag? Please let me know for sure.

The tote bag is cotton and has a zippered pocket and is of the usual 'tote' size, smaller than a paper grocery bag, more like a plastic one. To my knowledge it's still given out the evening of the first night, one per family, two if the suite-mates are not related. Very sturdy. I have won other zippered totes in Trivia and Liars Club. And I have seen larger totes or small collapsible suitcases in the gift shop. But that's been a while. I would stick with the empty duffle.

As far as I know the 'oatmeal' colored canvas toes are still being given ~be sure and check in the Boutique as I've seen the heavier totes on the sale table for $10. They use to offer the Seabourn fold-up totes in different colors ~I have bought these for gifts. Haven't checked if these are still available or not ~

MB

As far as I know the 'oatmeal' colored canvas toes are still being given ~be sure and check in the Boutique as I've seen the heavier totes on the sale table for $10. They use to offer the Seabourn fold-up totes in different colors ~I have bought these for gifts. Haven't checked if these are still available or not ~

MB

So many "complimentary goodies" awaiting me!:D

...talk about deflating someone bubble!:rolleyes:

Our tickets and luggage labels arrived as MartitaB said - brown leather - smart and our UK TA sent them to us in a lovely box, each item beautifully wrapped in tissue paper along with our itinerary etc. and a personalised "Bon Voyage" card. And I had great fun opening it! :)

Silversea sent a very similar box with our tickets etc last year and I found it great to keep all our little souvenirs in when we came back.

The TA had also enclosed other goodies which they gave us for booking through them - free airport lounge access for one year worldwide, a loaded sim card for us to contact them should we have problems whilst we are away, membership to a UK travel club and a subscription to a UK travel magazine - small things but useful nonetheless.

Tote bag on board - now I am excited :p:rolleyes:

On the last few days countdown now! :D

Our tickets and luggage labels arrived as MartitaB said - brown leather - smart and our UK TA sent them to us in a lovely box, each item beautifully wrapped in tissue paper along with our itinerary etc. and a personalised "Bon Voyage" card. And I had great fun opening it!

Silversea sent a very similar box with our tickets etc last year and I found it great to keep all our little souvenirs in when we came back.

The TA had also enclosed other goodies which they gave us for booking through them - free airport lounge access for one year worldwide, a loaded sim card for us to contact them should we have problems whilst we are away, membership to a UK travel club and a subscription to a UK travel magazine - small things but useful nonetheless.

Tote bag on board - now I am excited :p:rolleyes:

On the last few days countdown now! :D

Thank you!...now my bubble is not so deflated.:p:D:p

Received our docs today for our December 2nd cruise. When we were on the Pride two years ago, never received a tote...will have to keep my eyes open. Believe at that time we were caught in a slight "glitch" due to new cabin staff arriving and a change in supervisors. Cabin service was just okay. . . . hoping for a different experience this time.

Archived