Port Canaverial to Cocoa Beach Taxi

danp

We will be sailing on the NCL Jewel leaveing NY on Saturday and our first port will be Port Canaverial.Does anyone konw the price of a taxi to Cocoa beach?There will be six of us,so we will need a van cab.

We will be sailing on the NCL Jewel leaveing NY on Saturday and our first port will be Port Canaverial.Does anyone konw the price of a taxi to Cocoa beach?There will be six of us,so we will need a van cab.

There is a shuttle you can get on just outside the pier building. For $10 - $15 per person you can get on and off all day. It goes to Cocoa Beach/Ron Jon's surf shop, the Mall, and Walmart.

There is a shuttle you can get on just outside the pier building. For $10 - $15 per person you can get on and off all day. It goes to Cocoa Beach/Ron Jon's surf shop, the Mall, and Walmart.

Can you get on and off anywhere you want in between those stops? Or at least other posted stops.

Can you get on and off anywhere you want in between those stops? Or at least other posted stops.

I only remember them stopping at the assigned stops, they had several shuttles that seemed to run every 15 minutes to a half hour.

At one time there was also a free shuttle that took you near Cocoa Beach, but I'm not sure if that one operates all the time.

Just off the Jewel last Saturday and we used a van from Cape Canaveral to Cocoa Beach. I believe they are called 888. You will find many of their vans just outside the building. They will drop you off anywhere you want to go and pick you up at the same point when you are ready to get back to the ship. They are $10.00 each way and will give you their card to call them via your cell phone when you want to be picked up. While in Cocoa Beach we saw many of them driving around and were told just to flag them down if you are finished and want a ride. We were impressed with their service.

Just off the Jewel last Saturday and we used a van from Cape Canaveral to Cocoa Beach. I believe they are called 888. You will find many of their vans just outside the building. They will drop you off anywhere you want to go and pick you up at the same point when you are ready to get back to the ship. They are $10.00 each way and will give you their card to call them via your cell phone when you want to be picked up. While in Cocoa Beach we saw many of them driving around and were told just to flag them down if you are finished and want a ride. We were impressed with their service.

Hi! Can you please tell me what Cocoa Beach has to offer? We don't want to go to the beach...but would rather walk around and maybe have lunch or something...and shop. Is there an area there to do that?

Thanks!

Thank you all'

Kai is that $10 per cab or per person?

we used them two weeks ago. they were 5.00 a person. they dropped us off at ron jon and picked us up at the pier . after we called them , they were there in minutes. highly recommend 888.

Hearts12,

You are right, it was $5.00 per person one way, I was wrong on the price. They were very flexible and dropped off passengers in our shuttle at Walmart, the mall, Ron Jon Surf Shop, the beach, and a grocery store. In the area around Ron Jon's there were several other stores including a CVS, Walgreens, Bealls and Starbucks for those who needed to have a Starbucks fix, like me!!!!

Cocoa Beach I think is known more for the beach area. I did not see anything else there other than stores in the Cocoa area.

Sandy

Archived