Concierge Class for 3 on the Millennium

mpduquaine

I have a quick question.....there are 3 girlfriends sharing a room. My question is....how is the layout of sleeping. I am concerned on the 3rd bed/couch/loft. What exactly is the 3rd bed arrangement and does anyone have a picture of it. Also-do you get deluxe bedding, like a pillowtop mattress and feather duvets? Also-in Concierge do you get deluxe bath amenties? Is the balcony larger? Just wondering

Thanks

I have a quick question.....there are 3 girlfriends sharing a room. My question is....how is the layout of sleeping. I am concerned on the 3rd bed/couch/loft. What exactly is the 3rd bed arrangement and does anyone have a picture of it. Also-do you get deluxe bedding, like a pillowtop mattress and feather duvets? Also-in Concierge do you get deluxe bath amenties? Is the balcony larger? Just wondering

Thanks

I hope you are exceedingly good friends and that the friendship will survive being packed into that room with one bathroom for the 3 of you!

The third bed would be the couch. When it is pulled out, very little room to move around. Some cabins have a bed that comes down out of the ceiling--you'd have to check the deck plans to see if you have one of those.

No on the deluxe bedding. Beds are not exactly Celebrity's strong suit. In concierge class you get the same bath amenities as everyone else with the addition of shower gel.

If you have a C1, the balcony will be larger. If not, it will be a standard balcony.

Good luck with this!

Since June 2 RCCL cruises and 1 X cruise...

Royal Suite on Legend first then Junior Suite on Allure...then C1 on Millennium. My first comment to DW was wow this room seems small...got spoiled that anytime I had DW, DD, or both I was in a Junior Suite or above....I had two D1s solo...

So...I would say 3 in a C1 maybe because of the extra balcony space....but you do need to be good friends since the bathroom is normal size...not really room for two at once trying to get ready.

Next time on X I hope to ge in a Sky Suite or above.

Don't let the small bathroom size discourage you. We've sailed many times 4 to a cabin with our teenage children. It takes some patience and ground rules (picking up after yourself so others don't trip on your shoes) but was worth the savings to us. You'll be using the bathroom one at a time to shower, and there are mirrors and a dressing table in the cabin for someone to get ready while others are showering. The concierge cabins don't have upgraded bedding (which I find ironic as this is an area where even basic Carnival cabins are far superior). Unless you're getting the Concierge cabin for a great deal, I'd save the extra $ and enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail instead.

Archived