Just booked the Allure for Dec. 2012 now have questions

Hi everybody, we are super excited to be going on the Allure next December. I now have a question for anyody who has the answer for me. When can we start booking for things to do on the ship i.e. we like Rita's Fiesta and want to know if we can book it now or do we have to wait until 75 days out like other cruise lines? Thanks everybody

Reservations for shows and things probably won't open up until around 90 days before your sailing. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I think you can do restaurant reservations earlier, but I'm not sure about that. Have a great cruise, Allure is awesome!

I would suggest that as you look at a crusie schedule for your itinerary and get an idea what shows you want to go to and when. I would think you'll have to wait much closser to the sailing date so you see if there are any changes in the schedule. Restaurant reservations do open earlier than shows, so once you have plotted out your show times you can make MTD reservations or specialty rest reservations. Then when the show reservations open (and on our Allure cruise of next week it was just about the 60 day mark that it opened up) you can just get what you've already got plugged into your schedule and all will be well!

Enjoy...she's a great ship and we are going on cruise #2 on her this Sunday.

We have 130 days until we board Oasis, and we're able to make our specialty restaurant reservations now. I didn't notice how long ago we were able to book. I think it's about 90 days for shows, etc., because I just looked at our reservation for March 17. It said to check back about two months prior to boarding.

Hope you love Allure as much as we did!

Archived