Free LeBistro Dinner

mistybaby

Is it still the case (have not been on NCL for a couple of years) that if you are cruising in a suite and are also platinum, that you only get one free LeBistro meal?

Just Platinum. You don't have to be in a suite.

If both of you are Platinum (like me & DW) you get two dinners for 2 with a bottle of wine at LeBistro.

Happy Cruising,

Monty

dh and I are both platinum and will be in an owner's suite -the last two times we were in a CV (also while platinum) we only received 2 dinners (1 per person)...

I thought suite passengers are entitled to a free le bistro as well - if not, that may be where my confusion lies

dh and I are both platinum and will be in an owner's suite -the last two times we were in a CV (also while platinum) we only received 2 dinners (1 per person)...

I thought suite passengers are entitled to a free le bistro as well - if not, that may be where my confusion lies

No free Bistro dinners for suite passengers. Not unusual for a Hotel Director to extend a free dinner from time to time. Not a standard penthouse or even GV perk.

Platinum Latitudes members receive a free dinner for two at Le Bistro.

Two Platinum members = two dinners for two.

really??? we have only gotten 1 for the two of us (and we are both platinum for the last 5 years or so) - will need to see in a few weeks and if others have experience with this - please chime in. thanks :)

Just Platinum. You don't have to be in a suite.

If both of you are Platinum (like me & DW) you get two dinners for 2 with a bottle of wine at LeBistro.

Happy Cruising,

Monty

ok, stop bragging: I just want to get there so bad. I think we have one more to go after our Feb cruise. lOL

Nita with smiles as usual

really??? we have only gotten 1 for the two of us (and we are both platinum for the last 5 years or so) - will need to see in a few weeks and if others have experience with this - please chime in. thanks :)

Yes we are both platinum and have received two free dinners for two on every cruise. This was the case last week on the Epic. Check with the Cruise Consultant that sends the letter to your room. If you are both platinum then you should get two dinners.

Question: I'm now at platinum level and cruise solo --the letter states complimentary dinner for 2 at LeBistro -- do you think I can go twice on two different evenings? Just a thought. Thank you.

You could ask all they can say is no but I usually find someone to us my other dinner.

Question: I'm now at platinum level and cruise solo --the letter states complimentary dinner for 2 at LeBistro -- do you think I can go twice on two different evenings? Just a thought. Thank you.

A solo cruiser, in our group last month, was allowed to go to Le Bistro twice.

Archived