Barcelona Flamenco Show Questions

If you want something less touristy and more authentic and reasonable in cost check out LOS TARANTOS - Plaça Reial 17 Barri Gòtic Barcelona: http://www.masimas.com/en/tarantos.

Flamenco shows are at 8.30pm, 9.30pm, 10.30pm daily. Admission €6.

Shows run about 30 mintues. No dinner, but in an intimate, nightclub type setting. We thought it was great. Placa Reial is right off La Rambla.

If you want something less touristy and more authentic and reasonable in cost check out LOS TARANTOS - Plaça Reial 17 Barri Gòtic Barcelona: http://www.masimas.com/en/tarantos.

Shows run about 30 mintues. No dinner, but in an intimate, nightclub type setting. We thought it was great. Placa Reial is right off La Rambla.

Thank you for the tip -- this is also a great option for people who don't have 3 hours to do the dinner and show. I think someone earlier in the posting asked about earlier start times but 2030 is too late for them :( Oh well.

Do you have to reserve in advance? We have to be back onboard our ship by 10pm so the 8:30 show is our only option. And do you know how far from port?

No, you don't have to reserve in advance. Just show up. I can't say exactly how far from the cruise port. It's about mid-way up La Rambla if you're coming from the port. Not far, but I wouldn't walk. I would take a taxi, but wouldn't cost much. The 8:30 show would be done by 9pm. Plenty of time to get back to the ship. It's probably a 10 min taxi ride.

I tried to copy and paste a map, but couldn't. If you click on the link there is a "Location & Contact" tab that has a map.

• 2 months later...

I saw this last September with my daughters. We purchased the show ticket that included tapas and it was fantastic! The food and the ambience were wonderful and we loved walking around the Poble Espanyol, which is an attraction of itself (local arts and gift shops). Just walking distance from the Magic Fountain of Montjoic. If you attend the earlier Flamenco show, you will be able to catch the Magic Fountain show as you walk back to the subway. I would recommend this to anybody visiting Barcelona!

We did El Tablao de Carmen and it was a good show. We did the Tapas, not meal and the tapas were good and amounted to a meal.

We found taxis to and from the site.

I have seen flamenco shows in Southern Spain that were professional shows on a stage that were better, but the Tablao de Carmen was pretty good and we were close to the small stage.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all! Well we are back from our 19 day Med vacation.... booooo!!! :(

I did go to the Taratos Flamenco show and just wanted to report back. It was a great show, high energy and left me wanting more!!!!! It was a 30 minute show in a small intimate bar-type setting. Shows start at 8:30pm, 9:30pm and 10:30pm for 6 Euros... a great deal and the show was excellent!

Archived