Oosterdam Wave?

jezzyebelle

Is there a prodcedure for being involved in the "wave" from the Oosterdam on the webcam? I think it would be cool to be involved in, but don't know what do once we're onboard.... Help!!

We're sailing this Saturday, the 12th.

Thanks in advance.

Just returned from the Oosterdam circle Hawaii. We met at 3PM for the wave. We were supposed to meet on deck 5, but ended up in the crows nest. Be sure to join your roll call. Be somewhere at the front of the ship on the upper decks and MAYBE you'll get lucky-IF the banner can be found and the doors to the decks are not locked.

Hi, Sorry I have been working so many hours since I got back to work and and still many days behind so have not had that much time to really look at CC

I do not have a web cam waved planned for this Saturday but would love to. Who ever would like to contact me and pick up the Banner please email me. I will email the instructions to you.

The best email is laffnvegas at aol or webcamwave@gmail.com except I often forget to check that one :o We can exchange cell numbers and I will give you instructions. Except I need to know by tomorrow afternoon so I can contact the Hotel Manager. I am sure they will have the door open and Banner ready :)

Archived