Wow..impressed with what RCI did for me today!

pandi77

Really? They've never had escargot? Oh wait... Congratulations!! That is great news for you and your family. You will love the RFS. Have a fabulous time!! :)

Thanks! yes I'm terribly excited to have them try some food that they would find exotic. New flavors and pampering they both deserve! I love cruising but as we've been blessed with cruising more over the years I find it so much more fun to watch others enjoy it who don't get that treat normally!

My family and I are sailing on Jewel Dec 1st out of Tampa as a birthday gift for my mom. Both her and my uncle (from Missouri) have never cruised...heck, they've never snorkeled, used a concierge, had escargot...you get my drift..lol.

Congratulations. You will also have Carly as your cruise director. One thing she does during her morning show is shout outs - reads any birthday greetings, etc. that are left in for her the night before by 6 pm (I think) so it can be included in the taping for the next mornings show. If you wanted to, it would be a great place so send your mom a birthday wish and your uncle a wish for a great first cruise.

Congratulations. You will also have Carly as your cruise director. One thing she does during her morning show is shout outs - reads any birthday greetings, etc. that are left in for her the night before by 6 pm (I think) so it can be included in the taping for the next mornings show. If you wanted to, it would be a great place so send your mom a birthday wish and your uncle a wish for a great first cruise.

That's really nice! I am ashamed to admit I'm not familiar with the cruise director's morning show. Where and when does this usually take place? And if you don't mind me asking where do I leave my shout out request for her? With the concierge or does she have a box or something? Thanks!

My DD and I just had one of the two room suites on the Jewel's cousin, the Serenade. There was not a step up into the bathroom off the "master bedroom". That bathroom does have a bathtub with very high sides though. There is a step up into the smaller bathroom off the living room (the one that has a shower).

Archived