Liberty out of Barcelona 2012

We were just on LOS in August out of Barcelona to the western med and on the 6th night (Naples) there was a Black & White night pool party with buffet (poolside) from 11:00pm-1:00am..this was the only midnight buffet...

Concur with Lavenderr, we were on Liberty TA and they had a pool party last Thursday from 10:30 til midnight. Music, huge buffet, BBQ, fajitas, etc. They called it Black and White nite, and encouraged everyone to wear black and white. Was held right after the 70's disco parade on the Promenade. Great fun!!

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys it's taken me a while to come back to you all, that's brilliant. I haven't experienced a midnight buffet or on deck pool party yet.......it's too cold to do that with the cruises I've done :)

Also looks like I'm going to have to do a little black and white shopping next year :)

CK x

We were just on LOS in August out of Barcelona to the western med and on the 6th night (Naples) there was a Black & White night pool party with buffet (poolside) from 11:00pm-1:00am..this was the only midnight buffet...

²

Two times on Liberty this summer...Only the second formal night at the pool party like above poster says.

Plenty of other food available over the ship every night :D

Archived