Still Pepsi - or back to Coke yet?

pcreek

LOL, just watched it last night(again), nothing beats the classics.

Just wondering if anyone else has heard soda refered to as tonic, I have I just can't remember where.

One of my favorite drinks ( Bacardi and tonic with a twist of lime )

N.C.L. Dawn did carry Canada Dry tonic water

I call it coke here in the south because that is the only soft drink I will drink. Pepsi is sweeter without the bite of coke. I cannot drink it because it gives me a stomach ache and I just have never liked Pepsi. I will bring a 12 pack of cokes since I don't drink coffee and have about two COKES a day. When I order coke and i get Pepsi, I send it back. I ordered COKE! if they say, Is Pepsi okay? I say no, and change my drink order completely or skip it. Pepsi is just gross. I guess it must be like people who have a certain coffee or tea preference.

Once upon a time, NCL had coke products though. I have been sailing them for 25 years and I know they used to serve Coke. They must have gotten the cheap Pepsi deal. Pepsi owns Las Vegas too and I will go out of my way to buy a coke at a Walgreens or McDonalds or the Bellagio who serves Coke when in Vegas. Okay, you may now make fun!

I call it coke here in the south because that is the only soft drink I will drink. Pepsi is sweeter without the bite of coke. I cannot drink it because it gives me a stomach ache and I just have never liked Pepsi. I will bring a 12 pack of cokes since I don't drink coffee and have about two COKES a day. When I order coke and i get Pepsi, I send it back. I ordered COKE! if they say, Is Pepsi okay? I say no, and change my drink order completely or skip it. Pepsi is just gross. I guess it must be like people who have a certain coffee or tea preference.

Once upon a time, NCL had coke products though. I have been sailing them for 25 years and I know they used to serve Coke. They must have gotten the cheap Pepsi deal. Pepsi owns Las Vegas too and I will go out of my way to buy a coke at a Walgreens or McDonalds or the Bellagio who serves Coke when in Vegas. Okay, you may now make fun!

Not going to make fun of you at all. Even though I drink diet coke I don't like the fountain diet coke from Jack in the box. Every once in a blue moon I will get a breakfast sandwich from there but then I drive further down the road 1/2 mile to mcdonald's so I can get a diet dr pepper. So I'll keep you company while we both get made fun of. ;)

Here's a neat map of who says pop, or soda, or coke.

For the record, I'm from southern Ontario and I have yet to meet another Ontarian who said anything other than POP.

LOL...very cool, and very accurate too!

That's what I thought...but I wanted to make sure. I didn't want to have to listen to him gripe about having to throw away 1/2 bottle of his soda! LOL

If you think you might have half of a 2-liter bottle left over, why don't you just buy a 1-liter bottle instead?

Archived