Airlines adding stops!

JdoggCruiser

Just had our flight change by Airtrans. Leaving Bwi nonstop to Sju to a change of planes in Atl. Had it where we had time to arrive at the airport and no hotel. Now we have to get a hotel to cover the way earlier flight.

Paul

I will raise holy hell if Airtran messes with my nonstops! :mad:

may I suggest that you pack light and carryon as close to everything as you can....one carryon per person...21 inches....even for the kids.....

With a plane change..regardless of time..that seems smart....even though I do realize that many many posters here have never ever had any problems with plane changes and luggage......:rolleyes:

Thanks I posted 59 mins.. I thought i was close.. you can't make a change in Atlanta in 32 mins... I dont care who you are.. unless your plane lands and leaves from the next gate:eek:

Even then, your luggage probably won't make it. Twice on cruises it didn't make the plane, once we got it on the return trip. The other time it took several trips out to Miami Airport until it was on the last flight in...after midnight. A third time was coming back from a business trip. Got it later in the day. Delta, three strikes...you're out!

the problem with Delta is they never email me with the changes although they have my email. Ive only found out about my changes by checking my booking on their website.:mad:

Jetblue did that to us.. I am so glad I check all the time.. Caught it and did not have to pay extra..And I do have the email option to let us know..:rolleyes: Only they have never sent anything..:mad:

Archived