Costa Maya diving

scorpluvsdolphins

Anyone dive here and do u use the ships excision or book privately? I will be diving in Cozumel. Hope to use Diving with Allison or Scuba Tony, but since I just booked the cruise, they are probably full.

Did the 3 tank boat dive with Allison (DivewithAlison.com) on Oct 21st cruise and enjoyed all. Was a group of 7-8 and we arrived early enough to get 3 dives in. All dives are computer profile. Good Quality BC & Regs.

Enjoy.

Costa Maya diving is spectacular! The ship's operator is good, but we'll be diving with GypSea Divers. Another excellent operator is Nomad Divers. I love GypSea Divers because they let my buddy/boyfriend and I do our own thing. He's an instructor with 3,000+ dives and I'm finishing my divemaster course with him shortly. It's so nice not having to stay with the group.

I also recommend Opal's Dream Dive Shop and Blue XT Sea Diving in Cozumel. Opal's formerly was Scuba Mau.

We used Maya Palms resort and enjoyed a relaxing day with 2 dives and lunch as well as relaxing on the beach. It was just my husband and I with the divemaster. We just took a taxi from the ship and it was approximately 20-30 minutes. We would definitely return.

Archived