Another Atlantis question

sandy toes

Sorry, I have yet another Atlantis question. It has been several months since visiting and things change. This visit I will not be doing adult activities but will be spending time with a DGD age 9. She wants to visit Atlantis and float in the water that goes through the glass tube with all the sea life around her. I do not know which excursion this is and certainly don't want to "goof" as this is a specail holiday trip for the 2 of us. Can use some CC help. Thanks!

In order to use the water parks, you would need to book the Atlantis Aquaventure, if you are booking through the cruise. You could also book with Atlantis or Comfort Suites directly. Although that time of year it might be sold out, and with Comfort Suites, if it is only two of you, it will probably be cheaper to book direct with the cruise.

I stayed at Atlantis a couple of years ago. The only glass tube that I remember is at the end of one of the slides. You go through it after coming down the slide in a tube. There weren't any glass tube rides with fish that you can just float through.

Thanks for the advise. She saw a pic something somewhere of a lady in a tube floating with fish and water all around her (the tube was underwater with the fish outside the tube). She has been talking about it for 2 weeks now and I have looked and looked. It is rare that she asks me for something specific, usually she is happy with whatever she gets. I really want this trip to be special as it may be our last one together.Thank you for your help.

Thanks for the advise. She saw a pic something somewhere of a lady in a tube floating with fish and water all around her (the tube was underwater with the fish outside the tube). She has been talking about it for 2 weeks now and I have looked and looked. It is rare that she asks me for something specific, usually she is happy with whatever she gets. I really want this trip to be special as it may be our last one together.Thank you for your help.

They *could* have added this since we were there last. They were under construction. You can see how young my kids were. It would have been 2009. So in the last 2 years it is very possible they added a tube with fish all around it. I will see what I can find out and if I do find it I will be back. :D

EDITED TO SAY:

I FOUND IT!!!

It's the Atlantis Serpent Slide! Yes, we have NEVER been on this...your daughter is right! VERY COOL! It is part of the Mayan Temple that I showed above. But I guess it must be a little different now?

They *could* have added this since we were there last. They were under construction. You can see how young my kids were. It would have been 2009. So in the last 2 years it is very possible they added a tube with fish all around it. I will see what I can find out and if I do find it I will be back. :D

EDITED TO SAY:

I FOUND IT!!!

It's the Atlantis Serpent Slide! Yes, we have NEVER been on this...your daughter is right! VERY COOL! It is part of the Mayan Temple that I showed above. But I guess it must be a little different now?

Whoa.

Glad the OP found what she was looking for, but all I can say about that video is....claustrophobia!!!!

Archived