Allure AO compasses 6-8 yr olds?

yj2cute

I am looking for them as well. I posted on the main RCI board, but no one has responded :(

I am specifically trying to find out if "Pirate Night" is still on Day 4 (Wednesday) on the western sailings. My son absolutely does not want to go on that night and I need to be able to request in-cabin babysitting when we board.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

I am looking for them as well. I posted on the main RCI board, but no one has responded :(

I am specifically trying to find out if "Pirate Night" is still on Day 4 (Wednesday) on the western sailings. My son absolutely does not want to go on that night and I need to be able to request in-cabin babysitting when we board.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Just curious, why does your son not want to go on Pirate night?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

For most pirate night is great, dressing up, face paint, parading around the ship. However, my DS has Asperger's Syndrome (on the autistic spectrum) and hates ALL of those things and the noise and chaos associated with them. So we pick and choose our battles and pirate night isn't one of them ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For most pirate night is great, dressing up, face paint, parading around the ship. However, my DS has Asperger's Syndrome (on the autistic spectrum) and hates ALL of those things and the noise and chaos associated with them. So we pick and choose our battles and pirate night isn't one of them ;)

Got it. Well hopefully we luck out and get the compasses!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I did a search and found, ironically enough, Baby Bergers for Oasis. I guess I need to ask Baby Berger, do you not think that Allure and Oasis are that similiar that you didn't post these yourself when y2jcute asked for Allure -or- Oasis? ;):D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/babyberger/sets/72157626049976014

Here is my usual advice, take it or leave it. The activities are the same fleetwide. Oasis and Allure will be the closest to each other because they have different facilities than say, Grandeur. ;) So y2jcute, if you are looking for a general idea of what activities will be on the Allure, then BabyBerger's will be a great guide.

But as BabyBerger pointed out, you won't be able to find out specifics like "What night is Pirate Night?" -- just know that there is a Pirate Night.

Michele, what is funnier is that I searched for one of your posts because I know you have compasses in your signature ;)

I do think the compasses I have posted and have found should be similar, but like you said you just never know what gets moved around.

Melissa

Hey Melissa, and I just wanted to add a heads up for your son, if you ever do NCL, they do a Pirates Night that is EXACTLY like RCI. I thought we has jumped off of NCL and transported to RCI, it is that similiar. ;)

So keep that in mind if you ever do one of their ships. :)

Thanks for the heads up but we will most likely be Royal loyals while he is still young. We work with Autism on the Seas and they have such an amazing relationship with RCI that it makes my cruise so much easier. Last we year we stepped onto Oasis and the AO manager had already reviewed his file, had a meeting with the AO staff, and had all her recommendations for us. It was truly amazing! I am hoping for the exceptional service on Allure :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived