Chris's Dream Thanksgiving Cruise

CruzinCooks

Good Evening,

In two days I'm going on the Dream. I am only nine years old. I will be traveling with several people, including my family, my Nona, and my best friend Nick.

Since most reviews are written by adults, I thought it would be nice to write a review as seen through a child's eyes. I wanted to do this so you will know how much fun your children will have on this cruise.

So if you or your child have any specific questions I will make sure that I will answer them when I return home. I am leaving Saturday, so please send questions before then.:)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving

Chris

Thanks for offering to answer some questions for us! I have 2 boys who will be on the Dream in 29 days and they would like to know 2 things.

1. Are the water slides open when you get on the ship in Port Canaveral

2. What kinds of video games do they have in the arcade? They especially like shooting games that you use a "gun" to shoot.

Thanks again and have a great trip!

Chris

Thanks for this great idea! We are going on the Dream in 22 days!! My son is 11 and he will want to know about the kids club for your age group. And if the water slides hurt your back like they say so maybe wear a shirt when you are on them.

Have a great time!!!!

Have a great time....

I sure hope you have a great time and I will be interested in your view of the cruise, because I also, will be on this same cruise. It will be interesting to see it from a great grandma's eyes and your young eyes…… Hope we all have a great time.

:D:rolleyes:

I am happy to see someone your age brave enough to post! We look forward to your review. My youngest son is now 15, but has been reading CruiseCritic since he was around your age.

Besides the kids clubs, pools, arcades etc. that kids look forward to, I would be interested in your thoughts on the regular stuff like embarkation, the cabins, the food, the ports, etc. that adults usually write about.

My suggestion to you is to keep a daily journal so you won't forget what you thought each day. I do that, and it helps me a lot when I come back to write my review.

I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving cruise! What ever you do...do not order the "Tom Turkey" for Thanksgiving...it is not good at all...and I have been on 3 cruises at Thanksgiving time. :)

You are so grown up for nine years old. We will also be on your cruise. Hope to to meet you on board. We are currently in port canaveral at the LaQuinta and watched the the Disney Dream, Ecstasy, and Sensation leave port today. It got us very excited for our cruise on Saturday. See you soon. Can't wait for your review!!! Aren't you excited for the water slides???

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your replies. For those of you that are going on this cruise, I hope to meet you on board.

I will bring a small note pad to take notes and answer your questions.:) I will also be bringing a camera and post lots of pictures.:)

Thanks everyone and I hope you have a fun Thanksgiving.

Chris

Archived