Infinity 10/28/11

ackieboy

Hi,

I just came back from the 10/28 Trans Panama Canal sailing of the Infinity. It was a wonderful cruise. I will try to post a detailed review when I get a chance, but in the meantime, if anyone has any questions, I will do my best to answer them.

Best Regards,

Dean

Hi,

I just came back from the 10/28 Trans Panama Canal sailing of the Infinity. It was a wonderful cruise. I will try to post a detailed review when I get a chance, but in the meantime, if anyone has any questions, I will do my best to answer them.

Best Regards,

Dean

Dean

Glad you had a great cruise and looking forward to your review. We shall be on the first post-drydock cruise on Infinity. Can you post any of the names of officers and crew you can recall, please? Especially interested in who was in the SS United States.

Thanks.

Sue

Dean

Glad you had a great cruise and looking forward to your review. We shall be on the first post-drydock cruise on Infinity. Can you post any of the names of officers and crew you can recall, please? Especially interested in who was in the SS United States.

Thanks.

Sue

Sue, go to this thread and see post 424. Anne posted the current list of ships officers.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=862734&page=22

Hi Sue,

I ate at the s/s United States twice during the trip, and the food and service were great. Unfortunately, I don't remember the names of the staff in the s/s United States. I can tell you that our cruise director was Steve Gayda and he was very personable and did a great job. His activities staff was made up of Valeria, Andres, Lindy and Keith, all of whom were terrific. Our waiter in the dining room was Karnady and he was great as well. If I think of any more names I will let you know. Have a wonderful trip on the Infinity.

Regards,

Dean

Hi!

I hope your trip home was as uneventful as ours. It was great meeting you and sharing our daily battle of wits. Hope to catch up with you again on another sailing. Until then, safe travels and smooth sailing!

Regards,

Dean

Sue, go to this thread and see post 424. Anne posted the current list of ships officers.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=862734&page=22

Many thanks! I'd missed the update.

Sue

Hi Sue,

I ate at the s/s United States twice during the trip, and the food and service were great. Unfortunately, I don't remember the names of the staff in the s/s United States. I can tell you that our cruise director was Steve Gayda and he was very personable and did a great job. His activities staff was made up of Valeria, Andres, Lindy and Keith, all of whom were terrific. Our waiter in the dining room was Karnady and he was great as well. If I think of any more names I will let you know. Have a wonderful trip on the Infinity.

Regards,

Dean

Dean

Many thanks! Glad you enjoyed the SS United States.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Best Regards,

Dean

Heard from some people that the ship was very disrupted the last 5 days. Apparently Infinity is going into dry dock & they said the buffet was 1/2 not usable & that hallways were blocked & there was hammering noise day & night. I was wondering if you experienced this? And if so, I wonder if this is typical of a ship just before dry dock?

Archived