Round of applause for Radio

ERIE 13

One of the best live accounts of a cruise for me so far. Being on the Explorer a few times I appreciated the great pictures, content and answers to questions. Let us know when and what ship you will be on next so that we can follow along.

One of the best live accounts of a cruise for me so far. Being on the Explorer a few times I appreciated the great pictures, content and answers to questions. Let us know when and what ship you will be on next so that we can follow along.

Yes he does do a great job. Leave sunday on the explorer!!!!!!!:D

Incredible man for taking time, money and effort during his vacation time to give us our own virtual vacation, plus answer questions along the way

IMO he is a valuable asset to RCI. I was not keen on cruising but my DW really wanted to do it. Shortly after finding Cruise Critic, I tuned into a Radio "Live" post and it was the deciding factor in our first RCI booking.

We would have never considered a New England/Canada cruise but after seeing how wonderful his cruise was, we put it on our 2013 list.

Thanks Radio, much appreciated

Brett

His reviews are absolutely wonderful! As soon as we've booked a cruise I'll look to see if he has done one for the ship...actually forwarded the latest Enchantment one to a friend recently.

Agree!!!!

I want to try to convince him to do

Freedom of the Seas

Western July 22, 2012

Safe travels.

I'm with you...I need to convince him to go on the Brilliance before 9/1/12. :)

Archived