Weird OBC?

prattmom

I don't know why, I wouldn't question it just be glad you got it!!! I got the same thing before. I had over $160 extra of OBC before for one cruise on top of the OBC I know I should have!!! I was a very happy cruiser during that cruise!! I bought all kinds of stuff!! My S&S account was only $8.59!!!!! Couldn't be more happier!!!

I had $120 in OBC. Today I checked again just for grins and it says $223.38?

Any idea what would cause that? I've gotten onboard and had am extra $10 or so, but not $100+...

Might be a dumb question, but how do you check your onboard credits?

I love it........

People go crazy if they don't get an OBC that they are due for $10........

But...if a "mystery credit" shows up....they don't call Carnival to report the error.....

Oh...human nature....is a funny thing

(Please note...I'm not saying that I would report it either......)

I love it........

People go crazy if they don't get an OBC that they are due for $10........

But...if a "mystery credit" shows up....they don't call Carnival to report the error.....

Oh...human nature....is a funny thing

(Please note...I'm not saying that I would report it either......)

Of course, we also know that by calling Carnival we would get as many different answers as phone reps we speak with LOL!

I had $120 in OBC. Today I checked again just for grins and it says $223.38?

Any idea what would cause that? I've gotten onboard and had am extra $10 or so, but not $100+...

How did you get the first $120? Maybe we can do whatever you did and get the same result.

Cruised with some friends in June and they were suppose to have a $200.00 OBC and on the 2nd day in another $100.00 was added to their OBC. I'm hoping one of these days it happens to me. I have $150.00 OBC for my Jan. cruise but would love another $100.00. Oh by the way my friend received it not from the cruise line but from his TA and he sent them a thank you when we got back.

Cruised with some friends in June and they were suppose to have a $200.00 OBC and on the 2nd day in another $100.00 was added to their OBC. I'm hoping one of these days it happens to me. I have $150.00 OBC for my Jan. cruise but would love another $100.00. Oh by the way my friend received it not from the cruise line but from his TA and he sent them a thank you when we got back.

Ahhh! That's it. I was supposed to get $75 from my TA... I'll bet the rest is the usual port fee changes and such. It just wasn't there a few days ago.

Archived