Luggage Forward

A Knitter

:)I used Luggage Forward to send luggage to Rome while in Africa. They picked it up the Friday before I left in California and it arrived the following Monday before my flight took off to Africa. I highly recommend them. A bit pricey but well worth not having to haul and\or leave it in Nairobi until my Safari was over.

We used them to ship golf clubs to our hotel in Civitecchia - they were picked up (as scheduled) on a Wednesday afternoon, and less than 48 hours later we received confirmations from both the hotel and from Luggage Forward that they'd been delivered.

The courtesy and professionalism they exhibited was exceptional - truly a class act! While not cheap, the convenience was well worth the price (which really wasn't that much more than the airline would have charged for a bag after the six allotted).

FWIW,

We have used them before to complete satisfaction.

Luggage Free charges by the lbs. whereas Luggage Forward is a flat fee up to 50lbs. So, if your luggage is only 40 lbs. - you could save money.

Also, they specify to shrink-wrap your suitcase - I am not sure about Luggage Forward.

Best to shop around and get all the info (including insurance, guarantee, etc)

Archived